Re: process of a site development

Please don't fail to make a valuable contribution that only you can make, just
because it is not the whole solution to the whole problem.  This is why we
organize Working Groups.

There is an analysis/synthesis process analogous to object oriented design
that
can right-size the map of activities for different scales of site development.

This requires input in the form of working examples at different scales.  You
are not saying "This is what you have to do."  You are saying "This is what
works for us."  Just tell what you know.  You are not obliged to solve the
whole problem.

Al

<http://kynn.com/>http://kynn.com/
<http://www.reef.com/>http://www.reef.com/