Re: wcag2.0 discussion?

Because, historically, it was a tool that the team developed for ourselves as
a convenience. (We have a handful of "comma tools - ,validate is another that
works like this, and you guessed right, it runs the page through the W3C
validator). It is a very simplistic approach - it just gives a Lynx text dump
if I recall correctly.

But if people are fascinated by the tools, I can look into making more
information about htem and how they work more easily available. I would
suggest that this thread be carried on in the site-comments list though...

cheers

Charles

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

  At 11:26 AM 1/26/2001 , Al Gilman wrote:
  >It appears the comma tool still works to produce text dumps from anything on
  >the W3C.
  >One can get a text version just by adding the character 'comma' and then the
  >string 'text' to the tail end of the URL for which you want a text dump.

  How arcane!  Do you have any idea why this is not documented in
  any easy-to-find location?

  --Kynn