Re: terms for pictures and such (both coarse and fine categories, related)

Al,

	Am I assuming correctly that we are asking authors to consider their
"content" to consist of 1) text, and 2) exhibits (exhibits can include
illustrations, tables, multi-media, forms, etc.) ... a page would then
consist of "navigation", "presentation" and "content", with "presentation"
being decorations, text,and coding that enables technologies/assistive
technologies and "Navigation" being interaction with other pages including
moving to the "next" page, etc?

	If I assume correctly, we are moving towards the new organization for the
guidelines that Wendy proposed ...

	Am I understanding?

					Anne

Anne L. Pemberton