Re: [Moderator Action] Additional Requirements for Conformance

At 1:12 PM -0500 1/2/01, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Kynn,
>
>Several e-mails from you did not get through to the list over the holiday
>break since you were using a new e-mail address.  The spam filter didn't
>let them through.  I've added kynn@reef.com
>  to the accept list.  I haven't checked to see if you resent your
> mail.  I have at least 8 messages that I can forward on for you. Let me
> know if you would like me to.

D'oh!  Yeah, that's a result of Edapta's acquisition by Reef and my
acquisition of a Reef laptop (which has the email address set to
kynn@reef.com).

I'll resend the messages which bounced, you don't have to worry
about that.

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>