Re: Illustrations for Guideline 3

Anne,
for archive purposes, these ought to exist somewhere.  Particularly the /G3
stuff.   I'll find out if it is appropriate to publish it on the W3C site.

I'm supposed to call Meg to talk about illustrating the guidelines.  I saw
her a few weeks ago and she is still interested, but we need to talk about
how to move forward.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm