wd: Memorial for Len Kasday

Subject: Fwd: Memorial for Len Kasday

Here are the details for the memorial service for Len.

This information has been provided by Diane Bryen, Executive Director of
the Institute for Disabilities/UAP at Temple University, where Len worked.

(For those who have been involved in WAI activities with Len, but who
cannot make the memorial service in purpose and want to share some thought
or comment, please feel free to email to my address at jbrewer@w3.org and
we will try to bring these to the memorial and family -- Judy)

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

----

Katie Haritos-Shea
11809 Waples Mill Road