Re: Introduction

Paul,

This is a good intro.  I've read it through once and would like to spend
more time with it.  great work!  I like the "who benefits" and "techniques".

Issues that you raise that the group ought to discuss:

1. Disability Type Specificity (in section 1.5)

2. The appropriate phrase to address cognitive disabilities.  From what
people have told me, it is to use cognitive and learning disabilities as
two categories.  Other terms: developmental disabilities, intellectual
disabilities, writing disabilities, etc.  However, I've just been using the
CD/LD split to address all of these.

3. Optimization Techniques Documents (section 1.4)

4. Seizure disabilities (re author's note in section 1.2)

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium