Re: anne's first G3 mockup

Greg,

	Indeed, I am still working on the g3 page, and uploaded another "version"
last night.

	I think you'll find there are more alt tags with this version, plus a
variety of other changes.

	Since I don't know which version you first looked at, I am unsure where
you had problems. The mock-up is intented to study the graphics I'm using
and determine the adequacy of the graphics for the purpose. There are two
styles of "illustrations" on the page - ones that are just graphics (they
are now small graphics on the page that can be clicked on to see the full
size), and those that are made from a table and should be very readable and
usable by anyone.

	I'm thinking the small versions are too small and need to be readable. Any
comments?

					Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com