Re: 4/19 meeting notes

At 02:38 PM 4/19/01 -0700, Matt May wrote:
>GV So how does one make it meaningful to use? Can't order products if you
>can't understand words.
>KHS Cognitive techniques document? For users who are writing for that target
>GV Use a special document. Not W3C's responsibility, but maybe we should get
>someone to do that.

Gregg, you aren't saying that the web requires some minimum literacy level
to be let onboard are you? Commercial web sites aren't just about making an
online purchase. They are also the source of information from which a user
phones in an order.

Don't care much for the idea of a separate document.... is that similar to
"separate but equal"?

Seriously, Gregg, the need is there ... we have to work and yes,
compromise, to solve the problem ...

						Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com