De: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]En
nombre de Charles McCathieNevile
Enviado el: viernes, 13 de abril de 2001 13:27
Para: Anne Pemberton
CC: Wendy A Chisholm; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Asunto: Re: 12 April 2001 WCAG WG Minutes

Please keep drawing - we aren't in any immediate danger of having too many
illustrations to compare and try to extract general principles from.

chaals

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Anne Pemberton wrote:

  At 07:39 PM 4/12/01 -0400, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
  >·       WC will contact graphic designer to work on illustrating the
  >guidelines.

  Wendy,

       Should I continue developing my illustrations for Guideline 3, or
  should I consider that issue taken care of with the above action? I will
be
  happy to assist an graphical designer chosen, if it will help.

  				Anne

  						Anne
  Anne Pemberton
  apembert@erols.com