Re: Meeting agenda

Marti,

      Seems to me that we need to first get the images on the page before
we decide if any are "extra" ... As it exists now, a user can turn off the
"extra images", but the user cannot turn off the "extra words" ...

      The "needs" of visually impaired users are well met in the
guidelines, but the needs of other disabled people are not.

       Just as there are different needs between limited vision folks from
the needs of totally blind folks, so we cannot forget that there are
totally non-text, non-readers whose needs are there, as well as those with
limited abilities who need both illustrations AND text.

                        Anne

---
Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com