Re: what type of document do we want?

At 06:09 PM 4/2/01 -0400, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>... I wouldn't want to say how many graphics per page indicate it's
>properly "illustrated", but will we have to?

As the guidelines document itself becomes more self-reflexive in this
regard we can talk more honorably about this matter. As a group we should
take it upon ourselves to provide illustrations that illustrate the
importance of illustration.

I have tried, however naively to make a start in this direction
[http://pair.com/xguide.htm] as has Wendy in her "icon" accompanying
checkpoint 3.4 [http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/#supplement-text].

I think it should become a regular topic on the list - suggested
illustrations and discussions thereof. The time is past when we can
straight-facedly claim that they are either impossible or unimportant.

I hope I am not alone in this stand?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE