Re: Feelings was: Text equivalents and cognitive considerations

The 'TouchSense' mouse may someday let you 'feel' web pages as well as see
and hear. I did a review on the product that you can see at
http://agassa.com/reviews.html

There is a sample page too, but you need the mouse to experience it.
Marti