Re: Reviewer role for WCAG

Wendy,

	After reading the description, I think I could fit the role well, but
since my interest is primarily with the "cognitive, learning, and
intellectual" disabilities, I feel I may be left out of discussions which
should include these groups but which may not be originally apparent to
those who raise issues. I'm catching up with about a week's worth of posts
to this list this evening, and responded to one about a prototype (from
Scott) in which I raise what I hope are succinct issues about the range of
variations in disabilities which would lead to omissions in considerations
if a "prototype" type of approach to guidelines is ever adopted.

				Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/Homeschooling