Re: Invitation to Join the NEW GL working Group

aloha, gregg and jason!

will the rash of joins and rejoin request received over the past few days
via the list be honored, or do we need to request membership again?

gregory.

At 10:41 PM 2/5/00 -0600, you wrote:

>Dear WAI-GL mailing list subscribers:
>
>As you may know, the Charter of the Web Content Guidelines working group
>has recently been renewed.
>
>All members of the old working group are invited to join the new one.
>
>You should do this by
>
>1) reading over the new charter for the working group
>
>2) filling out the application to join the new working group
>
>You can get to information on both by going to:
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/gl/howto-join-wg.html
>
>So if you are interested in continuing with the new working group, please
>read the new charter and fill out the application for the new group
>Thanks much
>Jason and Gregg
>GL Working Group Chairs

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
      -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
    WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
         <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>