Re: flickering / animations

Emmanuelle's response forwarded with permission.

Anyone have a good way to move fowards? Possibilities seem to include:

asking the Protocols and Formats group to look at the issue in regards to
XHTML, changing our approach to validity, producing a DTD that includes
features we are missing, but are supported by browsers, sticking to our
recommendation and not worryinbg about it...

CHarles