RE: A "one size fits all" personalized web page?

No, I am not suggesting any such thing. I have attempted to clear the air of
what seem to be peripheral misunderstandings (and I have stated clearly that
I agree that telling the user to go figure it out y themselves is a big ask)

I will hopefully have the time to make my suggestions for how to do this
tomorrow. After all, it is all very well to say "don't do X", but it is
inconsistent with my stated position that doing something a bit good is
better than not doing anything at all.

Charles