RE: linearized tables

Yep.

Charles

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:

  Hi Charles,

  I don't know if we're saying the same thing.  I'm saying that nested
  headers do not require

  headers=idrefs

  in any <TH> or <TD>

  nor do you need axis or scope for that matter,

  when the algorithm
  http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/tables.html#h-11.4.3  applies.

  Is that what you're also saying?

  Len

  --
  Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
  Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
  Department of Electrical Engineering
  Temple University
  423 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122

  kasday@acm.org
  http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

  (215) 204-2247 (voice)
  (800) 750-7428 (TTY)