Re: WCAG Conference call TODAY

I beleive WAI and assume W3C policy is that meeting announcements,
including an agenda should be posted to the list at least 24 hours prior
to a telecon meeting.  I have tried to adhere to this policy in the UA
working group and I think it has help keep people interested in the
participating in the telecons.

Jon Gunderson
Chair
UAAG