Re: Rechartering issue: Scripting

Charles: i look forward to what you're doing.

Jon: great idea. thanks for highlighting.

everyone:  i've started a "wish list" for the next charter.  [1] let's get
some discussion going on the list.  what would you like to see added and
why?  what time frame should it be completed in?  who will do the
work?  what do you want to volunteer to do?  how much time will it take?

I have tried to answer some of these questions for the items i have
added.  let me know what you think.

thanks,
--wendy

[1] http://jigteam.w3.org/WAI/GL/charter-2000.html