Re: More materials for preparation for todays discussion of grouping links in the telecon

I am note sure, but I think there were dependent agents (screen readers) that
didn't separate links lacking normal text between them. I don't know of any that
have that problem today. So if the recommendation to separate links with normal
text is still there, it probably should be removed.

Jim Thatcher
IBM Special Needs Systems
www.ibm.com/sns
thatch@us.ibm.com