Re: Fw: Checkpoint 3.3

we must look at the total picture here.  the guidelines and
checkpoints serve as guides.  some intellegence must be applied in
order to solve problems of ambeguity or seeming conflict in the
guidelines and yes, some need to be stated differently.  does the
curriculum help here?  Context is very very important here.  Don't
take one guideline or one checkpoint and try to generalize the bejesus
out of it.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: