correction re: GL meeting time to discuss QED thread and other issues (was Re: tired of this thread)

Hello,

I gave the wrong time for the meeting in my previous message.
The meeting is from 4:00-5:00 EDT. Sorry for any confusion.

The cost to participate is a long distance call to Boston.  To subscribe to
the GL list send mail to w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org with Subject: subscribe.

--wendy