Re: Suggested clarification on style sheets for wcag

Does anyone know, what is the closest we could come in the Dublin Core to
an attribute type of [authoring-organization-defined] status-or-mood?

The notion of a W3C 'Recommendation' has connotations which involve a
shared view as to the stability and efficacy of the technology articulated
in the document.  The stability and efficacy notions are software
engineering generic notions.  The collective opinion is a voting generic
notion.  The W3C is a unique organizational entity.  But one could use
generic logic language to form an assertion about shared believe state with
regard to primitive notions imported from software engineering.
There is a definite connotation of "people should use it" but the strict
sense of the imperative mode has been softened [for reasons suppressed here].

Al