Re: Reminder for tomorrow's meeting

I would like to add another item to the agenda for tomorrow's WCAG WG meeting:

Briefly discuss the scheduling of the 4th Thursday of the month meetings.
Few people who responded to the initial suggestion seemed happy about the
morning call.

Regards,
Chuck

At 09/06/99 01:28 PM , Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Please remember that we have a working group meeting tomorrow (Thursday,
>June 10, 1999 - 4:00 to 5:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) 1 617 252
>1038).  Please refer to the issues lists for items on the agenda.  Note
>that it is currently being updated and should be posted later today.  We
>will start with the GL issues and if we're lucky start looking at the
>techniques open issues.
>
>The main items on the agenda for tomorrow are:
>
>1. Timelines.  We need to produce another working draft of the techniques
>document, and eventually a WCAG 1.1.
>
>2.  Implications of Guideline 11 - see the discussions on the IG list
>(refer to
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/1999AprJun/0309.html and the
>thread "Acroboat 4.0 and PDF accessibility").
>
>--wendy

----
Starling Access Services
 "Access A World Of Possibility"