Re: I would appreciate your assistance

Hello,

Here are a few Web pages to get you started.

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Companies/Disabilities/ --
categorized lists of businesses that are focused on prodcuts and services
for people with disabilities

http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Disabilities/ -- categorized
lists of general information about different types of disabilities.

http://www.abledata.com/ - searchable database of products

http://trace.wisc.edu/tcel/ - searchable database of people, products,
services, and publications

--wendy