Re: New version of WAI Page Author Guidelines for WAI IG review

At 00:59 1998/09/09 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello WAI Interest Group Member:
>
>This message invites you to review a new Working Draft of the "WAI
>Accessibility Guidelines: Page Authoring." The WAI Page Author Guidelines
>Working Group has worked for several months to reprioritize and restructure
>these guidelines, and increase their usability.
>
>TIMELINE: Please send all comments and questions to w3c-wai-gl@w3.org by
>17:00 US EDT Tuesday, September 15, 1998.

I'll not get home to late that night. I'll be off email till then.
I'll review materials over the weekend and send comments late, but before
Wednesday 8:00 a.m.

Materials make nice impression. Good separation of guidelines from techniques.

I note mention of PWWebspeak and Lynx in the guidelines. There should be
links to them, as there are now in techniques for Lynx Viewer and Lynx-me.
Check for other missing links to mentioned products, such as Bobby,
or Quicktime 3.0. Check consistency of W3 tool references.

As we discussed this morning, we'll need to bring User Agent guidelines
into conformance, using similar partitioning, and cross-referencing to
revised subsections.

Regards/Harvey Bingham