Re: About WAI Accessibility Guidelines

Hello,

The latest version of the guidelines, available from the Page Authoring working group home page http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/ , no longer contains references to the Central Reference Document.  It used to be a repository of techniques and information for authors, user agents,  users, and assistive technologies.  It has been superceded by the most recent guidelines and techniques documents.  However, a repository that will link all of the various WAI guidelines and contain the mutual definitions is being proposed and designed.  We hope that all the information you need to create accessible web pages can be found in the guidelines and techniques documents.

Thanks,
--wendy