RE: Okay, is this better?

I need to understand what the "intent" of the TITLE element description is
first before I'd make that leap. However, I think what we're proposing is a
tiered description level: TITLE - ALT - longdesc

While we're at it, can someone please explain to me why the syntax for the
OBJECT tag that includes an image, specifies the ALT text of that image
without the ALT attribute? (Or at least, that's how the 4.0 spec describes
it). Seems to be an inconsistent use of syntax.

- Mike