From: Jon Gunderson [mailto:jongund@staff.uiuc.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 1998 11:47 AM
To: M. T. Hakkinen; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: ACCESSKEY attribute

Thanks for the information on ACCESSKEY.  But isn't the browser
implementation kind of a big deal.  If I put a statement like "Press S to
submit the form", the user has to press more than S in most browsers.  So
many people will think it doesn't work.  But if I put the "Access key for
the submit button is S".  Most people won't know what an access key is.
There must be a better way to use the access key for authors to adopt it's
usage.
Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
1207 S. Oak Street