Re: WAI Guidelines Naming

>GF:  I don't think "Users" is clear.  Is a user someone reads and uses
these >guidelines?  Someone who writes HTML?  Or is it just anyone who
uses-- that is, >browses-- the Web?

Yes, this name needs more work.  When this other type of guidelines has
come up as a suggestion, it has been along the lines of "we ought to have
something that explains to people who have disabilities what is already
there/ what they can expect in terms of accessibility features -- many
people don't know how to take advantage of existing access, for instance,
overriding a visually distracting background pattern, or finding out what
the keyboard support is on applications."  I don't know that extensive
materials were being suggested here, and it would mainly fall under the
education & outreach area, as a "how to get started if you're on the Web
with a disability" piece.  So maybe it's not a guideline.

>And speaking of browsing, I wonder if "Browsing" as a title is unclear.
Perhaps >"Browser Manufacturers?"

Browsing wasn't the suggested title, Browsers was.  I think that's clear?
If we add mnfr's after Browsers, need same after authoring tools

- Judy