RE: Add TABs to Central Document -- not

I'm sorry if I used a wrong word (TAB) in my suggestion. I misunderstood it. The idea really was to talk in the document how many of the things that help disabled are also in many times beneficial to everybody in different usage environments. The goal was to give as much motivation to designers as possible to use these guidelines. So talking about universal design and explaining it in this way is just fine.

  Marja