Re: Named anchors in the guidelines document

Josh Krieger wrote:

> The current guidelines document uses named anchors before each section,
> but not before each guideline. It's important for us to be
> able to directly point to particular accessibility issues
> from outside the WAI authoring guidelines document.

Josh,

I have updated the scripts that we use to generate the document
to insert anchors for each guideline. Unfortunately, the script
does not number the anchors the same way the guidelines are
numbered (e.g., 3.7.1). Perhaps that would be an improvement
(although difficult, based on our current scripts).

When the next draft is published, let me know what you think.

 - Ian

--
Ian Jacobs / 401 Second Ave. #19G / New York, NY 10010 USA
Tel/Fax: (212) 684-1814          Email: jacobs@w3.org