Re: Spaces within titles (was: Minor Input For Authoring Guidelines)

I think it's a good move, as these are not image related but more
style related.
I'm fine with Recommended.

We need to to add something in the Image section for image in ASCII
art (refering to the thread we had a few weeks ago: how to announce
them and finish them).