RE: Updating guidelines in accordance with HTML 4.0 recommendation

It would probably be a good idea though, to link the references to the TAGs
in the guidelines back to the discussion of the TAGs in the HTML 4.0 spec.

That kind of linking is pretty straightforward.

Now that I said that a thought occurs to me.
    We will be putting links in the guidelines to more detailed discussions
of the access issues (either in master doc or the resource web site.  If we
link all the html 4.0 references to the html4.0 spec,  it will be harder to
tell whether a link in the  guidelines is to more info on access or just
info on the HTML 4.0.

There could be a *lot* of links!

Hmmmmm

Gregg