Re: New Guidelines available for discussion.

My comments (Chuck Letourneau's) will start with CPL::
I snipped out things for which I had no comment.

At 01:16 PM 08/12/97 +0100, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>I think the beginning section
>
>  Rating System
>    [required]
>    [recommended]
>  Classification System
>    [interim]
>    [new]
>
>should be reorganized as
>
>  Rating System
>    importance
>      [required]
>      [recommended]
>    timing
>      [interim]
>      [new]

CPL::  By george, I think you've got it (grin).  That simple change would
make the definitions a lot clearer. End CPL.

<snip>

>Actually, I think it's OK if we call them the W3C/WAI working draft
>guidelines (since that's what they are) and if we move them to
>www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Version1.html or something similar.

CL:: I agree that it may be time to put the W3C/WAI stamp on the work, but
Gregg and Wendy may find it easier to have the draft remain on the Trace
server while they edit on the fly.  (Gregg, Wendy, what do you think about
that?). End CPL.

Co-chair
Markup Guidelines Working Group
cpl@starlingweb.com