RE: [check 7] ALT text can't be empty (null or all spaces) if image is used as an anchor

The technique  may be :
if the image has information and message that is not in the linked text
-that should be alt text of the image

I do not think it is an automated check  (except that we are looking
into incorporating character recognition for V@ of SWAP - maybe we will
get it automated after all :)

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility