Re: EARL for all passed but ...

Well, you have described the options. You could simply record the things that
were failed, and define yourself a nearlyPassed result (I guess it is a
subtype of fail) with the semantics that everything except those things
listed as failed have been passed.

In my tools the default result is (explicitly) notTested. You could set up
your tools so the default is assumed to be passed, unless there is a fail
result recorded, and then just not record the test-by-test results. Having a
property like "nearlyPassed" to make this explicit is pretty similar. Do you
think there are grounds for trying to include it in a new EARL draft?

cheers

Chaals