  • From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:53:49 +0200
  • Subject: browsable test results
  • To: Webont WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
  • Cc: Arjohn Kampman <Arjohn.Kampman@aidministrator.nl>, Jos van der Meer <jos@aidministrator.nl>, Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl>
The folk at AIdministrator have used their software (Sesame RDF engine +
Spectacle portal generation software) to create an easily accessible version
of the OWL test-suite.

They're uploading the RDF representation of the test-data into Sesame, then
Spectacle fires SeRQL queries on that RDF to generate the portal at
<http://spectacle.aidministrator.nl/spectacle/channel/owltestcases>

The portal allows the test-cases to be browsed along various dimensions
(status, OWL species, creator, topic).
The portal will be auto-refreshed, so it can be used for inspecting the most
recent status. Can someone advise on the required refresh-frequency? Is once
a day enough?

They have done the same for RDF at
<http://spectacle.aidministrator.nl/spectacle/channel/rdftestcases>

It's a nice illustration of the added value there is in generating the
test-date in RDF form.

For more detail, see their message on rdf-interest, at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2003Sep/0072.html>

Frank.
   ----