Re: Update RE: EARL for non-experts

If this gets taken up in Spain then I plan to do it. I am hopeful that at
least TAW, and Sidar's Hera tool will follow this. The WAIZilla project is
also being done in Spain, albeit by an englishman...

The "schema" I wrote to describe WCAG in very basic terms, at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200305/axforms/earlinst.rdf is bilingual
now. Although I think there might be an encoding snag. And it uses some
properties which are entirely undefined :( It is also axforms' instance
data...

(The EARL schema is a bit lacking at the moment - you sort of have to deduce
it from the spec, which is a working draft where some of the examples are
misleading :(

cheers

Chaals