Accessibility Valet - Beta 2 for Windows Desktop Edition

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Nick Kew wrote:

> A Windows desktop edition of Accessibility Valet is now available
> for public testing at <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/access/>.

A second Beta is now available.  There are a couple of fixes to the
library, but the main change is improved packaging and presentation.
You can now run the software as soon as you have unzipped it, simply
by selecting the RUNME supplied.

> Anyone interested in trying it is invited to download the test
> package, and (especially) to email me with bug reports or
> suggestions for improvements.

This comment still stands:-)

--
Nick Kew