Re: meta tag or EARL in page

And what happens if you produce a second or third report. You need to control
all the documents (the original, any existing EARL reports) to make this
work. WHich is only sometimes the situation.

CHeers

Chaals

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Chris Ridpath wrote:

>A-Prompt does not place EARL or a meta tag in the page. We store the
>evaluation/repair results in a separate file in EARL format.
>
>I like Nick's suggestion of adding meta info that points to the
>evaluation/repair report:

>I wonder what users would think of a tool that added a couple extra lines to
>their files?
>
>Chris

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22