Re: F2F registration open, chat tomorrow (22 May)

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

> We've had some discussion of this on 8 May 2002, although it appears that
> most of the comments that I made were not logged...primarily I am concerned
> about the difference in the graphs.  The EARL generated by val-rdf.so has a
> lot of anonymous nodes which makes it very difficult to read.

Can we review also the contrast between that and val-earl.so, which uses
the "old" EARL format from Page Valet?  If anyone wants to tell me how
to fix val-rdf, I'm listening.

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.