Re: Earl data?

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Libby Miller wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm looking for
> sample Earl data to try and implement an Annotea-like service for the
> SWAD-Europe project[1]. Could anyone point me at data?

Oh dear, I was hoping someone else would reply ...

AFAIK the test corpus remains a wishlist-item, and what exists are
tools to generate and work with EARL, such as Nadia's, Jim's and mine.

There are now four Valet tools that generate EARL: three online and
one for the desktop.  In addition, some of Jim's tools work as
clients to Page Valet (the first Valet tool to product EARL).
Have you looked at them?  Especially the Accessibility Valet
(see my recent post "EARL as you've never seen it")?

--
Nick Kew