Re: Validation as EARL

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Cool...
>
> Do you have a way for the validator to point to errors as URIs in a spec
> instead of just strings?

That's somewhere on the long-term TBD list, and any public discussion
of it will probably be on the www-validator list[1].

> (BTW, is this URI going to be stable - i.e. can I build another experiment on
> top of the first one?)

Not necessarily stable.  If you want to build another experiment on
top of it, let me know what you need to be stable and we'll take it
from there.

[1] If the damn thing lets me resubscribe.  It's just unsubscribed me
after my spam filter bounced the message
<URL:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001OctDec/0095.html>

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>