Re: EARL - What A Difference A Name Makes

I think it helps to have an explanation for EARL when it actually does have
it. It also makes it easier to remember. Report seems to be better now as
you can report the results of evaluations and possibly later also the
repair suggestions.

Annotea (this is the right spelling) on the other hand is just a name not
an acronym. It is related to annotations as it has the same start.
If really wanting an explanation the tea ending can be bound to
collaborative gatherings but that is quite far fetched :-).

Marja