Re: EARL - What A Difference A Name Makes

At 02:47 AM 5/22/2001 , Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>I disagree, this would be contrary to people 's expectation and
>jeopardize the adoption of EARL to start from.

I agree with Daniel.  The first thing anyone wants to know about
a new acronym is "what does it stand for?"

I think we should retrofit it to be something like Language for
Evaluation and Nomination (Kreatively Adaptable -- Supposedly --
and Designed for Automatic Yevaluation).

Okay.  So I'm not good at acronyms.  It took me TWO MONTHS to come
up with "AWARE Center".

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/