Re: Earl graph

it makes the relationships clear!  nice work.  I particularly like the
furry animal representing the open issue w/dates (at least that's what i'm
assuming...)

If you've used Graphviz, isn't that the product from AT&T that can generate
SVG?  If so, I agree Sean, link to it, particularly if we have it as both a
gif and svg.

right on.
--w

--