Re: EARL Syntax and Vocabulary

there's no dc:author in dublin core. We have dc:publisher, dc:creator
dc:contributor... also their use is pretty unconstrained. You might find
it best to do what's right for EARL and figure out how DC relates later.

FWIW I have been using http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/made to relate a
http://xmlns.com/wordnet/1.6/Person to any
http://purl.org/rss/1.0/channel that they created. Is that a similar idiom
to what you're after?