Re: another use case for RDF

At 11:58 AM 2/1/01 -0500, Dan Brickley wrote:
>This is intended to be a spec that gets deployed not one written up for
>academic purposes :)

If that attitude perseveres, we might come out of this alive after all!
Finally "getting it" that RDF (even in as "scribbleable" a form as N3) is
how we provide "accessibility" for our slave-machines (which are
cognitively impaired) so that they can "read" our files. Sort of "alt text
for computers".

The "scrapers" and UWIMP-style indexing facilitators seem ripe for
inclusion in the utilities ER could encourage/develop to provide authoring
tool developers with paste-in features that speak to the "everything" part
of "everyone, everything connected" dream.

In fact I think a week in Amsterdam would clear this all up very nicely. A
joint meeting with PF in April?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE